Thursday, October 10, 2013

The two guys who didn't get away... The two who just hang around

Hello sheepies!

Although my heart still aches from my last breakup I've decided to hit the blog again as I'm feeling like another rant is needed about random crap in my life. As you can tell all my blogs wander from one topic to another with no real transition from one paragraph to another, so I'll apologise up front. Feel free to stop at any point much like to do when someone's talking and my eye catches a glimpse of a very sexy, hairy, dirty trades man. Oh I'm such a creep!

Since my last blog was made I have been on a singular date. One singular date where I actually ran away abruptly at the end. It was great that we walked to the train station and my handy Craigieburn line was 2 minutes away... So I grabbed my Myki, yelled, "I'm making this!" And run off into the distance never to see my not so Prince Charming. It's not often I come away from a first meeting with someone hating them but I certainly hated this guy, everything he said was annoying and I agreed with almost nothing he had said. His that loser in a group who hangs out with the loud class clown laughing and hanging of every word he says. It's just unfortunate I was put into a situation where the class clown was his 40 year old cousin and his wife. I was unaware this was going to be the case and due to a last minute pull out of mutual friends found myself with one loser, and two old, drunk, loud people.

Moving right along... I was chatting to my roomy tonight. I relayed some information to her. Some information I will never reveal to another sole (names will not be revealed). Out of all the men I've dated, sorry Mum there have been copious amounts of boys. You can either choose to be horrified or be proud that somebody actually wants to take your daughter out! I would like to point out that's why I only go on one date... Not because I have commitment issues, but because the men who take me out clearly have issues.
 Anyway I'm getting side tracked again... I was telling Roomie out of all the men I've dated, I only ever pictured 2 of these people to be perhaps more than a friend, a real genuine thought for each of these guts. Unfortunately due to geographic locations none of these options are viable (maybe that's why I like them so much, it's hard to hate someone you see every blue moon). Or maybe they just wouldn't feel the same way and I like to say its because of where they live! Haha. 

Now that I think about it.. There may be three, however seeing as though I've gone for quantity over quality I still don't like my odds. That's like less then 10% if my maths is correct and considering I dropped it in yr 11 it's probably not.

So my roomy guessed one of them but only because we were just talking about him!

And the other the general public may guess just because I've  only ever written fond things about him... 

The one which roomy guessed, I don't even think my closest friends would guess... But to this day I think he's quite lovely. The funny thing is the two guys I have pictured to share more than one date with, I still really like. Physically they aren't my taste but I'd marry both their personalities in a instant. So yes, I'm not vein. I would much rather date a lovely, ugly person then an attractive, arrogant arsehole. See I can be a good person!

Speaking of being a good person, I volunteered for a breast cancer event with my bestie. Our designated rank was to set up table decorations and greet people at the door. I went above and beyond and pointed guests to the toilet (just past the stair case and the pillar and then to the left). I also had time to have a joke with Fifi Box and eat as many free biscuits and cheese as I could for someone who just had a root canal. I managed to snaffle a guest bag as well!

I've decided now, that I had cemented my place in heaven, as I had gotten out of bed at 7am Saturday and stayed to 4pm on my day off. Also with my DryJuly efforts I have for sure landed myself in good stead, hello heaven! So now I look at life like - If I fuck up bad (excluding, I kill someone on purpose but I just don't see myself as a murderer) I've done good so it will at least equal out as a minimum. 

Oh yep still pretty over whelmed with DryJuly efforts. Still can't get over it. Still very humbled and proud. And it's bloody October! Perhaps I'll move on next year... Who are we kidding I will not be over it next year either. And I will never be competing in Dry July ever again, just for an FYI.

Leading to my next point, my super cute mum. She's doing dandy. Holidaying like no ones business. And now that her hairs growing back and her and dad have matching haircuts they are pretty cute.  #teambarb.

That's a great note to finish on. Seemed to slide a lot better of the the tongue than, "Go fuck yourselves SanDiego!"



YOU'RE THE BEST, 
RACHI METS xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot!